「偏偏最討厭下雨的我

卻搬到了

最會下雨的地方」

 




[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3CZmU0u0dE]

 

 

我聽過有人用兩種極端的心情說過這句話

一種是無奈

一種是幸福

而說這句話的人,是同一個人

我想可能是因為真正能感受到幸福的人

是在一片荒蕪之地所開出的那一朵小花

會另人忍不住多看一眼

感嘆的同時也讚嘆

 

 

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZlRgC9Bq0o]

 

 

忘了在哪聽過

「愛戀」

就是要讓微笑笑的很開懷

那一年,雖然雨不停過

但是,陽光始終會出現

 

 

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUxWUe1KfO4]

 

A Thousand Winds 千風之歌


Don't stand at my grave and weep

請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣

I 'm not there, I don't sleep.

我不在那裡,我沒有沉睡不醒。

I am the song that will never end.

我是一首永不止息的歌

I am the love of family and friend.

我是家人與好友之間的愛

I am the child who has come to the resting arms

我是一個孩子,回到父親溫暖的臂彎

Of the father who knows him best cuz I know he cares, he cares.

因為他是最瞭解我的,我知道他對我的關懷



I am a thousand winds that blow.

我已化作你身邊的千縷微風

I am the diamond glints on snow.

我是白雪上閃耀的光芒

I am the sun on ripened grain.

我是金黃稻穗上映照的陽光

I am the gentle autumn rain.

我是滋潤你心的輕柔秋雨

Awaken in the morning's hush

當你在晨曦的寧靜中醒來

I am the swift uplifting rush

我會是那盤旋的飛鳥

Quiet birds in circled flight.

帶你振翅高飛

I am the stars that shine at night.

我是夜空中晶亮的星辰

I am the diamond glints on snow.

我是白雪上閃耀的光芒

I am a thousand winds that blow.

我已化作你身邊的千縷微風



Do not stand at my grave and cry.

請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣

I am not there,

我不在那裡

Cause a soul never dies.

因為靈魂會永遠存在

I am the joy when all is said and done.

當一切都結束,我心充滿喜悅

I am the warmth of the setting sun.

我是夕陽的溫暖

I am the child longing for the loving arms

我是一個孩子,期待回到父親的臂彎

Of the father who knows him best

那最瞭解我的父親的臂彎

Cause I know he cares, I know he cares.

因為我知道他對我的關懷

 

 

 

PS:

不過吳建豪在裡面的樣子有點會讓人以為他在搞笑

看吧,浪漫的氛圍都被破壞了~  XD

 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    猴媽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()